Just some quick notes about the Resources Page:
- The resources are divided up into different categories, with a specific page for each category: Management, Finance, Sales and Marketing, Tech and Design, and Resource Collections. Click on the topic you are interested in to go to that page.
- Right now (since I just started this) the actual resources are a little thin in each section, but I promise that I will keep adding more as I come across them and you share them (if for no other reason than the fact that I actually want a library like this!).
- I will do my best to make sure that the resources I share have some life in them (in other words, I won't share resources that expire in two weeks or links to courses that run between specific dates). If I do find something cool that is for a "limited time"or has a shelf life, I will share it in a post or via Twitter (@TEKpor7) or on the Facebook page.
- The resources I share will be free whenever possible.
- Unless it is a resource that is truly amazing and valuable, I will try to avoid sharing content from Mashable, Techcrunch, Open Forum, Entrepreneur, Fast Company and the other highly popular blogs and sites that we all read anyway. And if you don't read them? Well, I just gave you the links!